Name : Prof. A. H. Kamble
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: ME (Mechanical- Production Engineering)
Age : 32 Years
Experience: 11 Years
Email Id: email@example.com
Area of Interest: Manufacturing, Engineering Materials, Quantitative Techniques
1. International Conference: 02
2. National Conference: 02
3. International Journal: 02
4. National Journal: -Nil-
Basic Mechanical Engineering
1. Comparative Study of Aircraft Wing Orientation
2. Design and Development of Automated Inventory Management System
3. Design and Development of Zeolite Operated Portable Refrigerator
4. Design and Development of Thermal Reactor for the Extraction of Plastic Oil
5. Smart Cooler
GATE Qualified in 2006.
1. Worked as a Dean R&D for One Year: NK Orchid College of Engineering and Technology Sholapur.
2. Study Abroad Cell In charge for last 05 Years: NK Orchid College of Engineering and Technology Solapur.
3. Team Leader for the Germany visit with 9 students of NK Orchid College of Engineering and Technology Solapur for attending global industrial fair “Hannover Messe 2015”.
Conferences / STTP / Workshops:
1. Attended IISc Centenary- International Conference in Advances in Mechanical Engineering- 2008 (IC- ICAME) at IISc, Banglore.
2. Attended International Conference on Sunrise Technology- 2011 (iCOST-2011) at SSVPS B. S. Deore College of Engineering, Dhule.
3. Attended National Conference on Recent Advances in Design and Manufacturing Engineering (NCRADME)-2010.
4. STTP on Fundamentals Matlab and Simulink at SKN Sinhagad Engineering College, Pune.
5. Organized Workshop on Advances in Powder Metallurgy Techniques for TE Mechanical Students in 2016.
NSS Program officer
Society of Automotive Engineers