Name: Prof. A. I. Nadaf
Designation: Assistant Professor
Age: 34 Years
Experience: 08 Years
E-mail Id: email@example.com
Areas of Interest:
Communication Engineering, Signals & Systems, DSP
1. International Conference: 01
2. National Conference: -Nil-
3. International Journal: 03
4. National Journal: -Nil-
1. Analog Communications
2. Signals & Systems
3. Digital Signal Processing
4. Circuits & Network
5. Basic Electronics.
6. VLSI Design
1. RFID Based Library System
2. Book Reading System for Blinds.
3. Skin Lesion analysis using Image Processing.
Awards & Recognition:
Best Teacher Award for Academic Year 2009-10 at LOKMANGAL BCS College, Solapur
Conferences / STTP / Workshops:
1. One day workshop on introduction Organic Electronics at BVCOE Palus.
2. Three days’ workshop on VLSI Design at SES Polytechnic Solapur.
1.Orcad capture: Attended 1 day workshop on orcad capture at BVCOE Kolhapur.
2. Pedagogy & IPR Attended 3 days’ workshop on pedagogy & IPR studies at AITRC Vita.
3. Analog Electronics: Attended 10 days’ workshop on analog electronics on analog electronics at SGI Atigre, conducted by IIT Kharagpur.
4. Signals & Systems: Attended 10 days’ workshop on Signals & Systems at RIT Sakharale. Conducted by IIT Kharagpur.
5. Technical Communication for scientist and engineers. Attended 10 days workshop on technical communication at orchid college of engineering conducted by IIT Bombay.
6. Basic 3D Animation Using Blender. Attended 10 days workshop on technical communication at orchid college of engineering conducted by IIT Bombay.