Name: Prof. A. S. Dhobale
Designation: Assistant Professor
Age: 33 Years
Experience: 10 Years
Area of Interest: Mechanical Measurements, Metrology, Manufacturing System Simulation
1. International Conference: -Nil-
2. National Conference: -Nil-
3. International Journal: -Nil-
4. National Journal: 01
1. Metrology and Mechanical Measurements
3. Basic Mechanical Engineering
4. Engineering Graphics
5. Computer Programming in C++
6. Machine Design I (Diploma)
7. Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (Diploma)
1. Design and Manufacturing of Stairlift.
2. Design and Development of Single Slope Solar Still.
3. Solar Distillation System.
4. Vertical Axis Wind Mill.
Consistent ranker in school education
Consistent ranker DME
Conferences / STTP / Workshops:
• Four week FDP on “Use of ICT in education for online and blended learning” by IIT Bombay
• Two Week STTP on “Engineering Thermodynamics” by IIT Bombay
• Two Week STTP “Fluid Mechanics” by IIT Bombay
• Two Week FDP on “Entrepreneurship Development” by Department of Science and Technology, New Delhi
• Five days’ workshop on “Collab CAD and CollabDDS” by SVERI’s COE Pandharpur in collaboration with National Informatics Centre Belapur, BARC, Rajiv Gandhi Science and Technology Commission, Mumbai
• One Week STTP on “Technical Communication” by IIT Bombay
• Two Week STTP “Computer Programming in C++” by IIT Bombay
Member of SAE India (Annual).