Name: Prof. C. V. Papade
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: M.Tech. (Mechanical- Heat Power Engineering)
Age: 32 Years
Experience: 7.5 Years
Area of Interest: Solar Energy, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, I.C.Engine, Heat & Mass Transfer
1. International Conference: 09
2. National Conference: 04
3. International Journal: 16
4. National Journal: -Nil-
UG Level:- Computational Fluid Dynamics, Refrigeration & Air Conditioning, Fluid Machinery & Fluid Power, Power Plant & Energy Engineering, Fluid Mechanics, Basic Mechanical Engineering
PG Level:- Advanced Fluid Mechanics & Computational Fluid Dynamics, Design of Refrigeration & Air Conditioning System
UG- 10 and PG- 7
Awards & Recognition:
1. Best Faculty Award, On the occasion of teachers Day 5Th September 2013.
2. Academic Excellence Award academic year 2013-14.
3. Sant Rohidas Shikshakratna Puraskar on 5th September 2016, on the occasion of teacher’s day from Osmanabad district.
1. GATE 2008 qualified.
2. Successfully completed the six month a certificate course in “Turbo-Machinery “ Jointly organized by KBL Pune & WCE Sangli (January-July 2010)
Conferences / STTP / Workshops:
1. WORKSHOP CONDUCTED: Worked as Workshop coordinated for two week workshop on “Fluid Mechanics” conducted by IIT Kharagpur under the national mission on education through ICT (MHRD, Govt. of India) collaboration with NKOCET From 20th–30thMay, 2014.
2. WORKSHOPS ATTENDED:
1. Two weeks workshop – 02
2. One week workshop – 03
3. Two days workshop-05
4. One day workshop-03
1. Recognized PG Teacher
2. R&D Team Member
1. ISTE: Life member of Indian society of Technical Education.
2. SAE India: Member of Society of Automotive Engineers INDIA.
3. Board member of IJETT.