Name: Prof. N. R. Patil
Designation: Associate Professor
Qualification:ME-Mech(Design Engg.), Pursing PhD
Age: 43 Years
Experience: 19 Years
Area of Interest: Design of machine elements, Polymer composites, Agro Machinery
1. International Conference: -Nil-
2. National Conference: 02
3. International Journal: 02
4. National Journal: 02
1) Engineering Graphics
2) Basic Mechanical Engineering
3) Manufacturing Process
4) Machine Drawing
5) Theory of Machines-I
6) Machine Design-I
7) Machine Design-II
8) Experimental Stress Analysis
9) Automobile Engineering.
1. Design of Solar drier
2. Experimental Study of electro polishing
3. EFA of Go cart Chassis and Manufacturing
4. Mechanical Characterization of polymer composites
5. Tribological study of polymer composites
6. Design and development of Quad Bike Transmission system
7. Design and development of Ankle motion machine
Awards & Recognition:
Best Faculty Award for the Academic Year 2016-17.
Successfully completed the sponsored project titled “Design and Development of Ankle Motion Machine” sponsored by Dr.Sandeep Bhagwat.
Conferences / STTP / Workshops:
1. TTTI training arranged by S.P.M.Polytechnic, Kumathe, Solapur
2. GDS-II training program for a week at Sou. Venutai Chavan Polytechnic, Sinhgad, Pune
3. DGS-II training program for Two Week at Apex Institute of Management, Pune.
4. Training at Kirloskar Oil Engines Ltd., Solapur.
5. One week STTP on Vibration & Noise Control at COE, Pandharpur.
6. Two week STTP on Introduction to Research Methodologies by IIT Mumbai
7. One week STTP on FEM organised by SVNIT, Surat 8. One week STTP on Optimization Techniques in Mechanical Engineering organized by ISTE and NBNSCOE, Solapur
DSE Admission Officer