Name: Dr. V. K. Patki
Qualification: ME(Environmental Engg) , Ph.D.
Age: 41 Years
Experience: 21 Years
E-mail Id: email@example.com
Area of Interest: Water and Waste water Engineering, Environmental modelling using artificial intelligence techniques such as Fuzzy Logic, Artificial Neural Network and Genetic Algorithm, Project management
1. International Conference: 01
2. National Conference: 01
3. International Journal: 09
4. National Journal: 01
Environmental Engineering –I, Environmental Engineering –II, Engineering Mechanics, Optimization Technique, Engineering Management –I, Engineering Management –II, Environmental Engineering –II, Fluid Mechanics, Basic Civil Engineering
• Integrated Onsite Grey water Treatment with Constructed Wetland for Household Application.
• Effect of Carbon to Nitogen (C/N) ratio for Methane Gas production from Municipal Solid Waste.
• Comparative Study of Column and Batch Adsorption for Copper removal using Activated and Non Activated Brick Powder.
• Comparative Study of Fuzzy Logic and ANFIS for assessment and Prediction of Water Quality in Municipal Distribution System.
• Comparative Study of Artificial Neural Network (ANN) and Multiple Linear Regression (MLR) for assessment and Prediction of Water Quality in Municipal Distribution System.
Awards & Recognition:
1) Recognised as PG teacher in Civil Engineering for Solapur University,Solapur
2) Awarded as the best faculty member of Civil Engineering Department for academic Year 2011- 12.
Reviewer for various Journals of Elsevier and Taylor and Francis.
Conferences / STTP / Workshops:
• Member of local selection committee for the College
• Member of Local Inspection Committee (LIC) member for Solapur University, Solapur
• College core committee member
• Worked as subject expert on University selection committee for selection of faculty members.
1) Life Member of Indian Society for Technical Education (ISTE) ISTE.
2) Associate member of Institute of Engineers (IEI).