Name: Dr N. K. Sharma
Qualification:M.E. (Power Systems), PhD (Electrical Eng.)
Age: 34 Years
Experience: 10 Years(Teaching)
Area of Interest:
1. Power system operation, control, protection and dynamics, Renewable energy
2. Theory and laboratory experiments of electrical machines
3. Signals & Systems, Power Electronics, Electromagnetic fields
4. Artificial Intelligence & Machine learning
5. MATLAB/Simulink, Python
ORCID ID https://orcid.org/0000-0003-0390-6660
2. National Conference: 01
3. International Journal: 05
STC Conducted: 08
FDP Attended: 18
Projects Guided : PG-05 and UG-10
1. Secured 1st position in Master of Engineering in Power Systems at university level in the year of 2011.
2. Qualified GATE examination conducted by IISc Bangalore in the year 2008 and 2016 and got MHRD scholarship to pursue PG program.
3. Got selected for the post of Assistant professor in the year 2018 under TEQIP-III program of NPIU, Govt. of India.
4. Qualified various written tests conducted by BARC, Coal India, MPPGCL, MPCZ, MPPSC, SWAYAM
1. Electric Power com. & Systems (Taylor & Francis).
2. IET Generation Transmission & Distribution.
3. International transaction on Electrical Energy Systems. (John Wiley)
4. IEEE International Conference on Smart Technologies for Power, Energy and Control 2020 & 2021.