Name: Prof. Irfan I. Mujawar
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: B.E.(Electrical), M.Tech.(Power Systems),Ph.D. pursuing
Age: 32 Years
Experience: 11.5 Years (Teaching), 4 Months(Industry)
E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Area of Interest: Power system, Power Quality, FACTS, Application of Power Electronics in Power System, Energy Audit
1. International Conference: 05
2. National Conference: 01
3. International Journal: 03
4. National Journal: -Nil-
1. Basic Electrical Engineering
2. Basic Electronics
3. Elements of Power Systems
4. Power System Analysis
5. Switchgear and Protection
6. Power Quality
- Power System – I
- Power System – II
- Introduction to Non-Conventional Energy Sources
- High voltage engineering
- Reactive Power Compensation of Dynamic Loads by Transient Free Switching of Thyristor Switched Capacitors
2. Harmonic Analysis and its Mitigation in Distribution System using Active Filter
3. Harmonic Analysis and its Mitigation in Distribution System using Passive Filter
- Voltage Profile and power factor improvement on agricultural feeder by installation of capacitor bank on agricultural pump-sets
- Enhancing Energy Efficiency in Irrigation by Capacitor Installation at Agricultural Pumps
- Performance analysis of capacitor installation for enhancing energy efficiency of agricultural feeder
- Design of Rooftop Solar System for Pump Industry
- Power flow analysis of agricultural feeder for efficient use of electricity
- Simulation of Thyristor Switched Capacitor installed in Agricultural Distribution System
- Design of solar PV system and analysis of power quality issues of industry
- Design estimation and supervision of residential wiring
- Design installation operation and maintenance of solar PV system
Awards & Recognition:
- Received Best Teaching Faculty award from Electrical Engg. department in the academic year 2013-14 and 2019-20 at N. K. Orchid College of Engineering and Technology Solapur.
- Received the academic excellence award in the academic year 2013-14 at N. K. Orchid College of Engineering and Technology Solapur.
- Received Gold medal for securing highest marks during M.Tech. in Walchand College of Engineering Sangli.
- Got admission to IIT Bombay for a full-time Ph.D. in the Electrical department in the year 2016-17.
- Qualified GATE examination in Electrical branch in the year 2011, 2017, 2019 and 2020
- Completed the project ‘Study to examine Agricultural Consumption of Maharashtra’ in the period from March to April 2016. The project commissioned by MSEDCL (Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd.) to CTARA, IIT Bombay and conducted through a collaboration of IIT Bombay with selected colleges in Maharashtra.
- Completed the third Party Audit of the installation of LED street lights in Barshi city.
- Completed the project ‘Capacitor installation on agricultural pumps and analysis’ in the year 2017-18 and 2018-19. The project is received from CTARA, IIT Bombay.
- Appointed as Associate Editor (technical program committee) for IPMU Journal of Energy Harvesting and Storage. This journal is open access, free-of-charge and peer-reviewed.
Conferences / STTP / Workshops: