Name: Prof. N. U. Gawali
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: M.Tech.(Power Systems)
Age: 26 Years
Experience: 2.5 Years
Area of Interest: PLC & SCADA, Power System Protection, Power Electronics, Artificial Neural Networks, FACTS
1. International Conference: 01
2. National Conference: 01
3. International Journal: 01
4. National Journal: -Nil-
1. PLC & SCADA
2. Control System
3. Power System operation and Control
4. Power Electronics
5. Flexible AC Transmission Systems
6. Basic Electrical Engineering
1. PLC Based Bank Security System
2. Automatic mixing and Bootle filling by PLC
3. A comparison of Different Harmonics technique in power System.
Awards & Recognition: Got Best Teacher award from Electrical Department for the year 2015-16
Achievements: 3rd Rank in M-Tech
Conferences / STTP / Workshops
- Attended one week Faculty Development Program on “Recent Trends in Power Electronics & Power Quality”, Sponsored under TEQIP – II, Organized by Department of Electrical Engineering, Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli, Dec. 17-21, 2012.
- Attended Three Day Training Program on “PLC Automation”, conducted by Department of Electrical Engineering, Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli, Jan. 18-20, 2014.
- Attended two week Faculty Development Program on “Advanced Power Electronics and Drives”, Sponsored by AICTE, Organized by Department of Electrical Engineering, Walchand College of Engineering, Sangli, Dec. 09-20, 2013.
- Attended STTP on Electrical Power System.
- Attended workshop Power Electronics PSIM and Power System CYME Software.
- Attended workshop on ETAB.
- Attended workshop on MI Power