Name: Dr V. S. Shirwal
Qualification:M. Tech (E&TC), Ph.D.
Age: 45 Years
Experience: 21 Years(Teaching) and 3 Years(Industry)
Area of Interest: Wireless Communication, Analog & Digital Communication, Microprocessor & Microcontrollers
1. International Conference: 02
2. National Conference: 01
3. International Journal: 05
4. National Journal: -Nil-
1. Wireless Communication
2. Random Processes
4. Microcontrollers & its application
5. Analog Communication
5. Digital Communication
6. Circuits & Networks
7. Basic Electronics
8. Basic Electrical Engineering
PG-04 and UG-20+
Awards & Recognition:
1. Received Best Teacher Award in 2011.
2. Received motivation award from Dipex for motivating the students to participate in Dipex.
1. Successfully completed the 36KW Solar Power Generation ON- grid plant work with NET-Metering.
2. Survey of agricultural consumption in Maharashtra (Project of MSEDCL executed by IIT Bombay).
Third Party Audit of Installation of LED street light in Barshi city
and presented this work in the concluding meeting of Agriculture
consumption in Maharashtra at IIT, Bombay.
Conferences / STTP / Workshops:
Conferences- International -02 and National -02
STTP – 10 and Workshops – 15
University Level : Ex.
Board of Studies Chairman of Electronics & Telecommunication
Engineering, Local Inspection Committee member, Syllabus setting etc.
Institute Level: Anti-Ragging, Governing Board Member, Grievance Redressal Committee, NIRF Nodal Officer etc.
Life Member of ISTE, IEI and CSI, Member of Rotary Club of Solapur Sat-Rasta.