Name: Prof. R. R. Shriram
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: ME-ENTC , B.E. (ENTC)
Age: 28 Years
Experience: 05 Years
Area of Interest: Digital Electronics, Image Processing,Python Programming
1. International Conference: 03
2. National Conference: 01
3. International Journal: -Nil-
4. National Journal: -Nil-
Electronics Applications and System Design
1. Real Time Water quality measurement using IoT and Raspberry Pi
2. Solar Operated Oxygen Tree
Awards & Recognition:
• “Award of Excellence” as Top Performer (ranked in the top 253 out of 4051 participants) in the four week Faculty Development Program (FDP) on “Use of ICT in Education for Online and Blended Learning” conducted by IIT Bombay, 2016.
• Cracked CBSE_UGC NET exam in June 2015.
• 1st ranker in M.E.
• 2nd ranker in B.E.
• 2nd ranker in the school in S.S.C exam.
• Best student of the high school.
• Best student of the primary school.
• National Level Swimmer
Conferences / STTP / Workshops:
• IEEE International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing (ICCSP), April 2015.
• IEEE International Conference on Engineering and Technology (ICETECH’15), March 2015.
• ICIEEE, March 2015.
• NCETETA, January 2015.
• 4 week FDP on “Use of ICT in Education for Online and Blended Learning” by IIT Bombay
• 2 week ISTE STTP on “Technical Communication” by IIT Bombay
• 2 week ISTE STTP on “CMOS, Mixed Signal & Radio Frequency VLSI Design” by IIT Kharagpur
Annual member of SAE