Name: Prof. S. S. Kale
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: BE (Mech), ME (Thermal Engg.), Ph. D.*
Age: 33 Years
Experience: 11.5 Years
E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Area of Interest: Heat Power Engineering.
1. International Conference: 04
2. National Conference: 05
3. International Journal: 11
4. National Journal: -Nil-
1. Internal combustion Engine
2. Thermal Engineering
3. Heat & Mass Transfer
4. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning
5. Automobile Engineering
6. Engineering Graphics
7. Basic Mechanical Engineering
8. Fluid Machinery and Fluid Power
1. Advanced heat and Mass Transfer.
2. Advanced thermodynamics.
3. Theory and Design of I. C. Engine.
1) Performance Evaluation and Emission Analysis of 4 Stroke, Cylinder, Diesel Engine Using Alternative Fuels.
2) Performance and Emission Analysis of C.I. Engine Using Biodiesels and its Blends.
3) Solar Bicycle.
4) Paint Container Handling Device .(Sponsored Project)
5) Design and Development of 3D Printer. (Sponsored Project)
6) Design and Development of Suspension and Steering System for Quad Bike.
7) Heat Transfer Enhancement by Different structured Surface.
1) Enhancement of Conversion Efficiency of Solar Cells for Increasing the Performance of Photovoltaic Module.
2) Performance Evaluation of Heat Pipe Flat Plate Solar Collector Using AL2O3-BN/H2O
3) Waste heat recovery from IC Engine.
4) Performance Evaluation of Internal Combustion Engine with Hydrogen Addition in Fuel.
1. Got “Best Teacher Award” (Academic year 2013-14).
2. Got highest marks in the “staff appraisal” (Academic year 2013-14) at NKOCET.
3. Member of Local Management Committee (LMC) of College.
4. Worked as Chairman of Syllabus setting committee of I. C. Engine subject.
5. Topper in college for ME (Heat Power)
6. First rank in Shivaji University (BE. Mech. May-2005 Exam).
7. Throughout Topper in Engineering.
8. Qualified for SCHOLARSHIP at high school level.
9. SECOND PRIZE in District Level Project Exhibition (For Power Operated Cultivator-cum- Weeder)
10. Associate member of Institute of Engineers.
Conferences / STTP / Workshops
1) Paper in ‘Second international research symposium on Management, Technology and Engineering Science (IRSMTES 2012)’ on “Analysis of Diesel engine performance by Bio-diesel blends.”
2) Paper in ‘Recent advances and challenges in energy 2012’ on “Experimental investigation of Multi Evaporator system with variation in Load and Temperature.”
3) Paper in ‘International interdisciplinary conference on changes, challenges and consequences in Commerce, Management, Engineering, Technology and Social Science’ on “Biogas- Alternative fuel in I. C. Engine”
4) Paper on “Experimental evaluation of the performance and exhaust emission of diesel engine with Ethanol- Diesel blends” is presented in ‘International conference on Recent Technologies (i-CORT, 2012)’ at Institute of Knowledge, college of Engineering, Pune.
1) Paper on “Experimental investigation of Multi Evaporator system” is presented in ‘Advances I Chemical and Mechanical Engineering (NCACME-2112)’ at Garada Institute of Technology, Lavel.
2) A review paper on “ Multi Evaporator system” is presented in ‘A National conference on Emerging trends in Mechanical Engineering’ at PVPIT Budhagao
3) A paper on “Hybrid Moped” is presented in ‘Technobuzz 2007’ at Sou. Venutai Chavan Polytechnic, Vadgaon(BK), Pune
4) A paper on “Pinch Analysis” is presented in ‘A National conference on Advance trends in Mechanical Engineering’ at PVPIT Budhagao.
5) A paper on “Alternative Fuels” is presented in ‘A National conference on Environmental Engineering and Management (NCEEM-2008)’ At TKIET, Warananagar, Kolhapur.
• Member of Local Management Committee (LMC) of College.
• Member of Academic Comity of NKOCET.
• Member of Admission Comity.
• Life member of INDIAN SOCIETY OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION.
• Member of SAE India
• Member of Institute of Engineers.