Name: Prof. S. S. Shaha
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification: M.E. (Power System)
Age: 25 Years
Experience: 2 Years
Area of Interest: Power Systems, Control Systems
1. International Conference: -Nil-
2. National Conference: -Nil-
3. International Journal: 05
4. National Journal: -Nil-
1. Electromagnetic Engineering
2. Electrical Measurement & Instruments
3. Control Systems I & II
4. Analog and Digital Integrated Circuits
1. Simulation Analysis of Multilevel Inverter by Using PWM Technique (A.Y. 15-16)
2. Footstep Power Generation by using Piezoelectric Sensors (A.Y. 16-17)
3. Speed Control of Single Phase Induction Motor and Three Phase Switching by GSM (A.Y. 16-17)
1. Stood 2nd rank during M.Tech in Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University in Electrical Power System domain.
2. Got second prize to one of my group in college level project competition. The project title is “Footstep Power Generation by using Piezoelectric Sensors” in A.Y. 2016-17
Conferences / STTP / Workshops
1. Attended the National Level Workshop on “Emerging Technologies in Power Electronics and its Applications” at AISSMS College of Engineering, Pune.
2. Attended the National level workshop on “Signal Processing” at Samrat Ashok Technological Institute, Vidisha.
3. Participated in “CMIA Energy Conclave 2014” by Chamber of Marathawada Industries and Agriculture (CMIA) in associate with Govt. College of Engineering, Aurangabad.
4. Attended Training on “Entrepreneurship Development Programme 2014” by Ministry of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSME), Mumbai.
5. Attended 5 days Workshop on “Energy Storage (Ultra capacitor)” at National Institute of Electronics and Information technology, Aurangabad.