NKOCET guide the students to build their aptitude starting from second year. Students of all branches undergo aptitude training sessions every semester. It helps them to get selected in very prestigious companies and to have a best career in future. For third year students, in summer vacation we conduct ‘Special Training’ for upcoming placements. It includes Aptitude Training and Soft Skills Training. And finally when they are in fourth year we conduct mock tests for every company
Besides, this also help them for various other examinations like GATE, CAT, MAT, PSU’s, MPSC, UPSC etc. We make them realize how best they are and what best they can do for the society.
Aptitude Trainer: Prof. A. K. Ohol
Soft Skills Training
Soft Skills Training is an important part of Management Training as it has a significant impact on a student manager’s overall development. The Soft Skills Training conducted by NKOCET focuses on elements of Training & Development that require changes in Communication, behavior, adaptability & Critical thinking. Soft Skills as opposed to hard skills, greatly impacts the personality development of student managers. Organizations today recognize that the professional development of their employees plays an important part in maintaining relationships with their customers and developing a successful business. Being freshers and adapting to the corporate needs is eased by undergoing a rigorous training at NKOCET. Many organizations work with point of view that soft skills such as Cultural Sensitivity, Business Etiquette and good Communication Skills (telephone etiquette, email etiquette, information gathering and listening skills) make a greater impact on clients from across the world. Our modules in Soft Skills encompass a wide range of skills that most organization find an integral and necessary part of everyday business, from basic communication skills to strategy and change management.
- Develop effective communication skills.
- Develop effective presentation skills.
- Conduct effective business correspondence and prepare business reports which produce results.
- Become self-confident individuals by mastering inter-personal skills, team management skills and Leadership skills.
- Develop all-round personalities with a mature outlook to function effectively in different circumstances.
- A strong practical orientation to the students and helps them in building and improving their skills in communication, the effective use of English, business correspondence, presentations, team building, leadership, time management, group discussions, interviews and interpersonal skills.
- This training also helps students in career visioning and planning, effective resume writing and dealing with placements.
Soft Skill Trainers :-
- Prof. M. S. Shaikh
- Prof. S. U. Chavan
- Prof. U.K.Jadhav