Name: Prof. Y. B. Patil
Designation: Assistant Professor
Qualification:B.E. (Mech) M.E. (Manufacturing)
Age: 32 Years
Experience: 9 Years
E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Area of Interest: Manufacturing, Non-Conventional Machining
1. International Conference: 01
2. National Conference: -Nil-
3. International Journal: 02
4. National Journal: 02
Machine Tools and Manufacturing Process, Manufacturing Process, Industrial and Quality Management, Basic Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Graphics.
1. Enhancing Surface Finish and Micro Structure Analysis of Stainless Steel 304 and Aluminium.
2. Analysis of Surface Roughness in Turning of Ti6Al4V.
3. Designing And Manufacturing Of Quick Acting Fixture Replacement Set Up.
4. Enhancing Surface Finish and Microstructure Analysis of Copper by Electro Polishing.
Conferences / STTP / Workshops
1. A National Level Workshop on Recent Trends in Manufacturing Technology on 3rd & 4th Feb 2012.
2. A NDT Awareness workshop on 31st May 2015.
3. STTP on Pedagogy for Effective use of ICT in Engineering Education conducted by IIT Bombay in January 2015.
4. One day workshop on bridging the gap between Industry and Engineering Institute.
5. One week STTP on Supply Chain and Operation Management at sinhgad pune.
6. Two days FDP on Internet of Things Using Raspberry Pi
Committee Member: Fire fighting, Admission committee.
Professional Memberships: SAE